August 28, 2010

The Crazy Guy!!!

Okay, I have told this story half a dozen times and it dawned on me that I might want to write it down so that one day I remember to tell Camryn. Cam is incredibly verbal, smart, and well I always say a fourteen year old trapped in that tiny two year old body.
This last Friday on the way to school we ended up behind a black van. It was a big one, like the SWAT or CIA would use and I was surprised when it turned into the school parking lot. He then went to park in front of the school, but changed his mind and decided to make a left into the parking lot. I had to brake because he turned in front of me and I blurted out "That guy is crazy!" From the back seat I hear Cami saying "Crazy Guy, Crazy Guy!" I ignore her hoping she will stop and she does......until I park and go to get her out of the car and she sees the guy again and from inside the car starts pointing and shouting "Crazy Guy, Crazy Guy!" Luckily she was still in the car and he didn't see or hear her! I am glad I didn't blurt out something else!

0 reflections:

Post a Comment