January 16, 2011

How does she do that?

My little girl is perfect...she is also clumsy...I am assured that this is perfectly normal for her age and she will out grow it, but it still makes me wince. Cam can literally fall down at any time, even if all she is doing is standing there. It is like a spark of energy goes through her and she gets overwhelmed and falls.
Just this week she was standing in the bathroom, just standing there. Out of the corner of my eye I see her.....she spins around and smacks her head right on the door jam! Nice line bruise down the center of her face...
Just last night she was laying on her Auntie J's couch and all of a sudden I hear a thud and she is on the floor screaming. She is facing the opposite direction and is upside down from where she was on the couch. How did she do that? Always, 0-60 and what is really funny is that she rarely falls from tripping over her own two feet....oh she does do that, but rarely compared to all the other ways she falls... I even asked the doctor, he said she is fine...and Auntie J, who is very wise especially when it comes to Cami...says "It is normal for Cami."

0 reflections:

Post a Comment