February 19, 2011

Things you can't not write down.

You know she is always doin' something so here's the latest tidbits:

A couple of days ago Cam asked Daddy if she could go outside. To which he responded "Oh, you don't want to go outside it is wet and muddy and cold." However, he did not say "No, you may not go outside." This is an error that we have both learned from.
Camryn and Aiden wanted to watch a movie in our Master Bedroom so I put one on for them. A few minutes later Aiden is yelling from the bedroom "Mom!" Aiden does this a lot so to me and Jon it was not cause for alarm and he stopped so we both figured he found whatever he was looking for....about ten minutes after that Camryn comes into the living room...all muddy....she wanted us to clean her off. She apparently felt that even though it was wet, cold, & muddy that she really did want to go outside... and let herself out the slider in our master bedroom.

Our friend had her baby boy and posted newborn pictures of him on facebook. I showed the pictures to Cami and she said she wanted to "brother him" I laughed and asked "Do you mean you want to borrow him?" "No" she responded "I want to brother him. I have a big brother, he a lil' brother." Up until this point Cami has always insisted that she is the baby which I remind her of...and in her infinite wisdom responds..." I'm Cami, I a little girl, he is a boy." Apparently, being the baby isn't as important to her as being the ONLY girl.

And lastly I must inform everyone that Bieber fever has hit our home. Funny thing is that it isn't really Justin Bieber...it is an actor from the cast of Glee singing "Baby" that has got our little girl in a tailspin. I do not even want to admit how many times we have had to watch that clip of the show. (She is not allowed to watch the whole show, she is to smart for her own good and not enough goes over her head.) Today for a change of pace I put on just the music. (Of course we have the song downloaded from itunes.) A couple minutes later I walk back into the room to see my little girl with her head down on the table sobbing. I ask what hashappened. She lifts her head up and looks at me with puffy eyes and tear streaked cheeks. " I just really want just Bieber." The "Baby" song had ended and the next song had started. So I had to click only that song so it would play over and over and over.......and she was happy.

2 reflections:

Leslie said...

LOVE THIS....she is a spunky one..... for sure.

Leslie said...

crap... Rylan was looking over my shoulder, and said. oh mom that is the cutest blog with all those little fairies and house....... the cutest one ever.

Should my 3 year old know what a blog is?

Post a Comment